1. Didn't race last sunday because I just didn't feel like it. I actually didn't ride my bike at all. I ate waffles that morning and just hung out with my family.
2. I road Monday and my knee still hurt. On tuesday I road my bike without pulling the extra weight and my knee felt great, didn't bother me at all. I expected it was from my rest on sunday. But wednesday when I hooked up the trailer, the pain came back.
3. Snow fell, a lot. Makes me think about mtn. biking. I keep saying I'm going to go mountain biking.
4. Weather don't look too bad right now. There's a bunch of snow on the ground, but if it's going to be 42 and sunny tomorrow, the snow won't last long at all. Should be a muddy race on wednesday, my birthday.
5. I like building carbon wheels, it's one reason why I sell them so cheap. My wheels I built in march, 16 spokes front, 20 spokes rear, 1150 grams, 50mm deep, 23mm wide have held up great all year, I haven't trued them once through road and cross. Chris King and white industries make great 16/20 spoke hub options, I have red and black c-4 hubsets too.