Thursday, June 2, 2011

POTPIE

I own a small business. I like to support other people who own there own businesses, who work hard and are always protecting what they have worked so hard to create. Things that are unique, especially to Kansas City. My first installation is Potpie. I'll probably do random places whenever I feel inspired. This place inspired me last week.

Its a small place, so get a reservation if you are there during busy hours. They've been around for 8 years. They have amazing food for not a lot of money. A perfect place for intimate special occasion dinners.



Notice "THE" Pan Roasted Chicken. It is good. Potpies are good too.

CLICK!

John and Sarah own the place. They helped us with food at Manions 2, plus John races cx/road and does "rides" like trans iowa and dirty kanzaa.

1 comment:

  1. one of our favorite restaurants in KC. always busy. always amazing. need to get over there soon!

    ReplyDelete