Saturday, September 22, 2012

Manions Day 1.

Fast course, not as much climbing as a normal Manions race.  SS race was 40 minutes.  I won, but it wasn't easy. 

The open race was fast.  I started towards the back, and after a lap I was around 5th or so, I think there were almost 20 starters for 1/2 race, which is great!

I felt my tire getting really low, around 7 psi after 3 laps, and stopped to air it up which put me way back.  I ended up passing a few guys, but left with 11th place. 

I felt really good during both races, good legs, good back, good arms. My ankle problem happened after 4 laps, but it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. 

Tomorrow will be better.  Thanks to all who brought cookies, brownies, cupcakes, beer, ice, water, pasta, vegatables, bananas, coffee, we'll have more tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment