Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday

Sick yesterday and today. Kid was throwing up all over his bed. I pulled a staple out of his leg Saturday night. Were hoping the two aren't linked.

I have a free training account with training peaks. I'm trying to put things in it every day. Training and eating mostly. Last 2 days have been zero.

I had an alarm at 6am, woke up, could barely move, everything was bad. Mouth, throat, eyes, nose, ears, nothing like it before. After a while it started getting better, at least the eyes and ears. Didn't feel like riding my bike in 32degrees and rain, especially when I'm sick.

I miss having a place to go at 6am every morning. Wake up and have no choice but to ride the 8-14 mile commute. It made me fast, mostly because I was always late.



I'll say it again, street cred cyclocross is this saturday in the bottoms. You cannot miss it. Free Beer. $5 racing. Can't beat it. Major tom tubular rims to the winner. Last year keck won those rims, paid $200 to lace them up light hubs and spokes, then he crushed most the cat 3 field all season long on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment