Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Upcomming weekend.

I want to race both days, we'll see. I'd also like to race ss and open on sunday, but that sounds tough for me at this point. I need to choose 1 or the other. I have a pretty good chance of winning ss state champs, but I think I'd rather have fresh legs for the open race. I think I've lost all my lungs. Haven't spent anytime training at high intensity to engage my breathing hard enough to get my hr up, except for racing, which isn't often enough. When I race, my heart and lungs give out way before my legs do. Its frustrating to finish a race and feel like your muscles didn't do anything.

Jeff Unruh always puts on an excellent race, with a great course. You don't want to miss it, CLICK.

I've got some masi cxr bikes coming to volker bicycles. You should buy 1, let your friends ride it, use it as a pit bike, or even make it your a bike. I'd sell it to you pretty cheap. masi cx bike for cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment