Friday, September 30, 2011

Faster.

The thing about recover for me is, I am always recovering it seems. I think I road more on sat-tues than I have in the past 3 weeks. So taking a little time off on wed/thurs is like a every day normally, but hopefully I'll keep this up and get faster by january.

I'm going to go ahead and say that my goal is to buy a uci license and race Nationals in January. It is a huge goal. Two years ago I started racing open, and got beat down alot. Last year was a little better, still got beat alot, but had a few good races that I am not embarassed about. This year, we'll have to wait and see.

It is a long ways from January. 3 months. Time to start doing research and figuring out how I am going to wip myself into shape. I'll probably try a few new things I will write about, more core stuff and leg lifting in october I think. Then try some periodization.

Boss Cross is tomorrow and sunday. I had my best race at this course last year. Can't say the course suits me, but I do not hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment