Friday, July 24, 2009

1. Grass Track-did the clinic again last night. We actually drove out to the velodrome and did some 1k's and a little racing. Felt pretty nice on 46x21. Some were riding 34x16 or 42x19/20. Track is getting packed down and will hopefully be super fast on sunday.

2. I'm trying to lose weight now. After seeing Frank Schleck weighing in at 20lbs lighter than me and still being 2 inches tall I figure I have some work. Here are some of my weight loss rules.

1. Don't eat after 7pm.
2. Ride at least 2 times a day.
3. No more than 1 beer a day.
4. Soda is only allowed after very long rides or on weekends. Just drink coffee/tea.
5. Eat every 2 hours, small portions.
6. Ride first, then eat afterwards.
7. Eat more in the morning/afternoon, not much after 4.

What wiggins said was eat less ride more, I haven't tried that yet but it may go to the list. Goal was to hit 5 of the 7 rules every day, I lost 2 lbs in 2 weeks. You normally lose a little weight you hit a wall, then it is time to really focus...now is the time.

3. Schumacher beat Fabian last year and then got popped for doping, now Contador beat Fabian this year............

4. Mavic Chasm shoes come with Metal Carbon protectors for your cleats...that is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment