Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Legs!

Legs were screaming Monday morning but after a few good cups of coffee I was cured. Finally able to ride a little harder especially yesterday when I rode down to the headquarters of
Volker Velowerx and started working on a commuter/slow racing bike for myself. We are getting many other frames done as well including 29ers with paragons and big road bikes for tall-big people. Had more coffee when I got to the bike store so I was definitely burning the midnight oil.

Can't wait to take my sub 16 lb. steel bike with DA 10 speed down tube shifters to training rides!


I have some wheels for sale too...just laced up and tensioned my pt last night so these 3 lovely wheel sets have to go!


2008 Easton EA90 aero wheels. Like New Very light and aero, bladed spokes. Retail is $850, asking $500. Comes with Hutchinson Tubeless tires mounted. $400 without tires.



2006 Dura Ace 16/16 bladed straight pull spokes. Deep Aluminum rims, very smooth hubs. Great for tt's, triathlons, and road races. $250




White Industries 20/24 Black hubs (retail on hubs alone is $400) laced with black cx-rays(same spokes used with Zipps) and 27mm tubular kinlin rims...Wheelset is 1370 grams...very light. Tires are challenge Vulcano in back and Vittoria EVo-cx in the front. about 40 miles on the tires. $400

No comments:

Post a Comment