Monday, September 1, 2014

#crossiscoming

Yup.  First time in 4 years I had a cx bike put together before september.  It's 13lbs. right now, should be 12 after a few more tricks.




Woermann and I put on a cool little beginner cx clinic on saturday.  It was a good time and we got stuff done.  I couldn't quite walk right the next day.


Cyclocross is really hard.  I usually think that since it's so hard, I don't want to start to soon...now I am realizing that is not working.   Last season it wasn't until november when I was able to dig deep and stay on the front.  The beginning of November I was flying and then there was no where to go.  I'm starting early this year.  Tonight even.

I'll be at the store all day, 11-7, then at 7 doing an hour cx ride at roanoke park.  A hard one.  There's tons of dirt there now from all the construction on the playgrounds around the tennis courts, fresh sand in the volleyball court, and everyone already knows about all the single track...if it dries out by tonight. Then beer at the store afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment