Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tubeless Wheels

Took a set of these for >http://www.rutsandguts.com/ which is this weekend.



The piranhas sealed up really well. I tried the 700x35 ravens, they didn't even air up, I did not like that. The piranhas are crazy fast and bombproof, which is what you need for saturdays race. Last year I heard there were $1000's of tires ruined after just a few hours. Hopefully these with tons of stan's hold up. They are holding so far. This is the first time I've had a bike down here in Pittsburg. Benon seems to like being able to ride with me instead of riding for me. The wheels are super strong for how light they are, 1200 grams. They have held true very well during my bunny hopping practice sessions. I still have 2 sets left to sell. Grey c-4 hub, silver cx-ray spokes, alpha rim, $550.

No comments:

Post a Comment