Sunday, September 27, 2009

BlackFan CX

Over 260 racers! Over 28 starts in the Men's Open. Lined up and started in the back, felt ok the first lap getting to the top 15. Towards the end of the 2nd lap I fumbled and slammed my knee. Took me 10 minutes or so to recover, letting a bunch more guys by. Eventually I got back into it and kept going. It was a long race and very hot. 85 degrees. After one lap my body became frozen. Once I worked up a sweat my body froze up, must have been dehydrated...next time...more water.


Dan 3rd in 3/4.

Joe 3rd in Masters 4.


Many new guys tried out cross for the first time and had a blast! Still waiting for someone to discount cx after trying it, doubt it will ever happen. Even finishing in the back feels good.



Good Pics Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment